We’ve an amazing opportunity for a Senior Designer with 5+ years’ experience at an established integrated, shopper or promotional marketing agency to join our growing team and work across an enviable portfolio of international brand accounts.
Brand Culture can offer you the chance to work on blue chip brand and integrated campaigns that leverage passion points like film, gaming, music, travel and sport. As such, you’ll also have a keen eye for how to balance share of voice between brands and rights holders to ensure creative ideas land with maximum effect – from master key visuals to design adapts and executions across formats and channels predominantly including in-store/shopper, digital and social.
Working closely with our creative director, client services director and client team leads, from the outset you’ll be part of our inclusive, supportive and fun agency culture, while also benefiting from a range of fantastic team perks.
– 5 years+ design experience, with an emphasis on FMCG categories
– Delivery of core concept and design, including master key visuals and adapts across channels, with a particular focus on Shopper/instore POS, Digital and Social
– Delivery of market toolkits and guidelines
– Experience helping drive an agency’s creative output across multiple client and agency projects
– Client-facing experience, with excellent presentation skills and the ability to explain creative direction and design routes
– Sound understanding of emerging technologies, trends and design practices
– Management experience of in-house/freelance designers and artworkers preferable
– Ability to ideate and visualise pitch-winning creative concepts
– Deliver high quality creative ideas and design concepts, moodboards and storyboards
– Ability to balance visual and messaging share of voice between brand partners
– Taking the lead/ownership on projects
– You can manage your time effectively across clients, agency teams and workstreams, and are comfortable working to tight deadlines
– Ability to support the agency’s strategic approach to projects
– Excellent use of full Adobe Creative Suite
– Strong attention to detail
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to: MichaelM@brandculture.london