Brand Culture is looking for a super-talented, Partnerships Manager (PM) with a sound understanding of entertainment-led brand partnerships (ideally experience in film), as well as a strong client-servicing background.
Over the past 9 years, we have been working with Universal Pictures International as their retained partnerships and promotions agency. We work across the Studios’ biggest cinema releases, developing ground-breaking, multi-platform brand partnerships, designed to drive Box Office sales.
We’re looking for a solid Partnerships Manager to help us continue to deliver innovative partnerships. If you’re a partnerships expert with experience in identifying, negotiating and delivering great partnership campaigns and you’re eager to work for a company where you can learn from passionate people with tons of industry experience, this is the role for you! Being a film fan can’t hurt either!
OVERVIEW OF ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be an important member of the team, reporting directly into the Partnerships Director with frequent contact with the client(s), both in the UK and the International team based in LA. You’ll be responsible and accountable for identifying potential brand partners (with a focus on the non-traditional space), aligning with Universal’s strategy, securing pitch meetings, negotiation and ultimately closing the deal.
- Partner outreach / Pitch Process: Identify appropriate brands, define approach, secure and attend pitch meetings, partner follow up and negotiation, evaluate proposals / deal points for submission to client.
- Account Management: Competent at the fundamental skills of client servicing, acting as partner and client liaison, stream-lining all comms, detailed reporting, monitoring timelines, developing contact reports.
- Project Management: Ability to manage pipeline / timings and meet deadlines when under pressure. Act as liaison between partner brand and client in both the UK and US, review artwork and offer creative recommendations.
- Networking aptitude, comfortable building relationships.
- At ease presenting, virtually and in person.
- Clear written and oral communication skills and faultless attention to detail.
- The ability to take responsibility and take the initiative to drive partner conversations forward in a small team.
- Support Partnerships Director on day to day processes, through ongoing management and coordination of the account.
- Be passionate, proactive, and confident, with a sunny/collaborative disposition (reflecting one of our core values – The BC Extra Miler 🙂 ).
- Act as liaison between client and the brand partner, develop an understanding of their objectives, giving you the ability to align their goals and deliver solutions that work for both parties.
- Ability to think quickly and under pressure!
- Idea generation – Identifying thematic alignment between film briefs and potential brand partners, liaising with the BC Creative Director to develop ideas / mock-ups to aid pitching.
- Cultivate solid relationships with Universal Theatrical team through the provision of exceptional account management. Awareness and understanding of expectations of broad stakeholder decision makers e.g. Illumination, DreamWorks and Universal Live Action.
- Develop relationships across lines of business at Universal as brand partnership advocate (e.g. consumer products, legal, parks & resorts).
If you’re excited and think you could do a great job; we’d love to hear from you: email@example.com