Brand Culture is looking for a super-talented, Account Manager with at least a few years’ agency client-servicing experience under their belt.
Over the past 6 years, we have defined & activated a hugely successful International promotions strategy with our fantastic clients at Energizer (the biggest battery manufacturer in the world).
We’re looking for an Account Manager to help us to deliver the next generation of this awesome work. So, if you’re nailing the fundamentals of client-servicing & project management and are eager to work on a growing account where you can learn from passionate people with tons of industry experience, this is the role for you!
OVERVIEW OF ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be a key person within the team, reporting directly into a Senior Account Director. You will have direct contact with the client(s) and actively support in the delivery of multi-market projects from brief to final execution across a wide range of initiatives.
- A solid AM with at least 3+ years’ experience in an agency, working across multiple projects/managing several workstreams at the same time (shopper and international experience would be great, but not mandatory)
- Competent at the fundamental skills of account handling including design briefs, scoping/estimates, budget management, timing plans, contact reports
- Clear written and oral communication skills and faultless attention to detail
- The ability to take responsibility and take the initiative to drive briefs forward in a small team
- Feel comfortable speaking with clients and third parties with support from the more senior members of the team
- Must be proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Be passionate, proactive, and confident, with a sunny/collaborative disposition (reflecting one of our core values – The BC Extra Miler 😊)
- Experience of reporting into more senior team members
- Have the ability to keep colleagues and clients motivated under pressure
- Experience with managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Committed to continuing to develop strong relationships with the client, keeping them in the loop in terms of work in progress
- Have the ability to pre-empt any problems and handle accordingly, calling on support of the more senior team
- Ability to create cost estimates and manage approved budgets
- Competent at briefing in creative amends/design briefs
- Great at judging creative work and anticipating client comments in order to present clear and robust rationales when delivering creative presentations