Partnerships Manager (contract)
Contract – 3 months
Partnership and Business Development Director
Brand Culture are a uniquely creative promotions and partnerships agency that uses cultural passion points to light up the path to purchase.
From orchestrating international shopper campaigns across 40+ markets to identifying and negotiating multi-million-dollar brand & entertainment partnership campaigns, Brand Culture are one of the leading agencies in their field with an enviable client roster and a truly international reach.
We have worked with Energizer, the biggest manufacturer of batteries in the world, for the past 4 years as their lead International promotions agency, developing multi-market integrated promotions across as many as 35 markets.
Our work is highly strategic and creative, delivering communications with an emphasis on up weighting the emotional messaging to achieve deeper engagement.
Over the last 4 years, we have developed partnerships between Energizer and Universal Pictures (around the movie release THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS), Twentieth Century Fox (‘free movie download’ promotion we ran 2 years in a row) and most recently, our biggest campaign to date, offering consumers who buy a pack of batteries £25 off their next holiday with Booking.com.
A rare opportunity has become available for a skilled Partnerships Manager to work with the Partnerships and Business Development Director on a three month contract, identifying and negotiating new partnership opportunities for 2020.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The ideal candidate should have demonstrable experience of identifying, negotiating and delivering partnerships and/or an impressive sales track-record
- Confidence to pick up the phone, hold meetings and successfully pitch in promotional opportunities to third party brands and companies
- An existing network of brand contacts is preferable but not crucial
- The ability to take responsibility and the initiative to drive project forward
- Clear written and oral communication skills and faultless attention to detail
- Ability to record all partnership movement in our CRM platform
- Feel comfortable speaking with clients and third parties
- Experience of reporting into more senior team members
- Have the ability to keep colleagues and clients motivated under pressure
- Must be proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
Please send your CV and covering letter to Tom Sugg – [email protected]